Music Maestro is the second episode of Romuald The Reindeer.
The synopsis for this episode from the BBC home media release is:
Romuald’s tone deaf playing does not impress the Prince of Reindeers…
The synopsis for this episode from the Radio Times Issue 3803 (12th December 1996) is:
Romuald acquires a fan club.
The synopsis for this episode from the Radio Times Issue 3963 (3rd February 2000) is:
Romuald finds that fame comes at a price when he becomes a music maestro.
The synopsis for this episode from the Radio Times Issue 4012 (18th January 2001) and Issue 4162 (18th December 2003) is:
Romuald discovers the high price of fame.
Is the price of fame too high to pay for Romuald?
The episode is considered Found as it appears on the BBC home media release Adventures with Romuald The Reindeer (BBCV 6934, 1996).
The episode can be found in full on the BBC home media release Adventures with Romuald The Reindeer (BBCV 6934, 1996).
The first air date is 20th December 1996 (as stated on the sleeve of the BBC home media release BBCV 6934).
The episode was also broadcast on the following dates:
The episode runs for 10 minutes.
As it appears within the media
- Written By Roger Planer
- Voice Cast Nigel Planer, Howell Evans, Julie Higginson, Jonathan Kidd, Christian Rodska, Arthur Smith, Mollie Sugden, Kenneth Waller, Emma Wray
- Character Design Robert Brown, Chris Glynn, Andrew Offiler
- Storyboard Andy Janes, Adrian Jenkins, Wayne Thomas
- Layout Tom Bailey, Christophe Barret, Jean-Louis Garcia, Adrian Jenkins, Lionel Kerjean, Mathilde LaFabrie
- Backgrounds Dale Edna Evans, Mike Hill, Graham Howells, Dominque Kerjean, Michel Simon, Theresa Whatley
- Animators Jean-Charles Andre, Les Brooksbank, Robert Brown, Gilles Burgard, Mike Coles, Laurence Commeyras, Nigel Davies, Jean-Claude Dandrieux, Sega Favre, G.B.H., Ken Hayes, Dick Horn, Steve John, Arril Johnston, Lionel Kerjean, Mathilde LaFabrie, Lionel Luca, Alexis Madrid, Nicola Marlborough, Joe McCaffrey, Les Orton, Gary Owen, Phil Parker, Mike Price, Manuel Rodriguez, Jose Solis, Wayne Thomas, Hugh Workman
- Assistants Kamal Aitmihour, Toni Ardolino, Simon Bradbury, Mark Burnel, Lynda Castangia, Chris Evans, Sylvie Gorris, Catherine Halvick, Sandrine Herve, Serge Jupin, Stephanie Vignal, Remy LeBoissetier, Mark Lewis, Oliver Martigne, Antia Marquarot, Colas Mermet, Beniot Milhorat, Sue Paton, Pascale Rodriquez, Brian Rogers, Valerie Solis
- Line Test Eric Arnaud, Tim Francis, Yves Francon, Dean Roach, Jean-Paul Rossard, Christine Sirotti, Martyn Yates
- Checking Marie-Christine Campana, Dominique Lenoble, Marie Sheard
- Supervisor Paint and Trace Martyn Yates
- Colour Models Jacqui Miller
- Painters Robin Butler, Matthew Maggs, Jacqui Miller, Andrew Putterill, Nicola Stockford, Inez Stoodley, Samantha Yates
- Compositor Robin Butler, Lee Jones, Tom Pettith
- Production Co-ordinator Maithe Laurent
- Production Assistant Carole Debaere
- Production Secretary Julie Stenner
- Production Accountancy Chris Mortimer, Jackie Price
- Production Runner Emma Phillips
- Video Post-Production Derwen
- Voice Recording Saunders & Gordon
- Track Laying and Sound Mix The Soundworks
- Music Production John McBurnie
- Doo-wop Vocals John McBurnie, Amanda Driver, Roger Planer
- Studio Manager Lynne Stockford
- Production Manager Mary Pollinger
- Unit Director Henri Heidsieck
- Story Editor Andrew Offiler
- Music Roger Planer
- Programme Associate Michael Carrington
- Executive Producer Patrick Moine
- Executive Producer Mikael Shields
- Executive Producer Steve Walsh
- Created By Robin Lyons
- Created By Andrew Offiler
- Production Company Siriol Productions
- Production Company La Fabrique
- Director Wayne Thomas
- Producer Robin Lyons
User – Maine Coon
Upload Date – 14th December 2015