Knitted Patterns is the first episode of Romuald The Reindeer.
The synopsis for this episode from the Radio Times Issue 3795 (17th October 1996) is:
Romuald models his mum’s knitted creations on television.
The synopsis for this episode from the Radio Times Issue 4056 (22th November 2001) is:
Romuald is forced to model his mum’s knitwear on TV.
The synopsis for this episode from the Radio Times Issue 4109 (5th December 2002) and Issue 4162 (18th December 2003) is:
Romuald models his mum’s creations on television.
The episode is considered Found as an upload of a TV recording has been submitted to YouTube.
The episode can be found in full on YouTube.
This episode was not released on home media.
The episode was also broadcast on the following dates:
- 1st February 1999 [Genome]
- 20th July 1999 [Genome]
- 26th November 1996 [Genome]
- 13th December 2002 [Genome]
The episode runs for 10 minutes.
As it appears within the media
- Written By Roger Planer
- Voice Cast Nigel Planer, Howell Evans, Julie Higginson, Jonathan Kidd, Christian Rodska, Arthur Smith, Mollie Sugden, Kenneth Waller, Emma Wray
- Character Design Robert Brown, Chris Glynn, Andrew Offiler
- Storyboard Andy Janes, Adrian Jenkins, Wayne Thomas
- Layout Tom Bailey, Christophe Barret, Jean-Louis Garcia, Adrian Jenkins, Lionel Kerjean, Mathilde LaFabrie
- Backgrounds Dale Edna Evans, Mike Hill, Graham Howells, Dominque Kerjean, Michel Simon, Theresa Whatley
- Animators Jean-Charles Andre, Les Brooksbank, Robert Brown, Gilles Burgard, Mike Coles, Laurence Commeyras, Nigel Davies, Jean-Claude Dandrieux, Sega Favre, G.B.H., Ken Hayes, Dick Horn, Steve John, Arril Johnston, Lionel Kerjean, Mathilde LaFabrie, Lionel Luca, Alexis Madrid, Nicola Marlborough, Joe McCaffrey, Les Orton, Gary Owen, Phil Parker, Mike Price, Manuel Rodriguez, Jose Solis, Wayne Thomas, Hugh Workman
- Assistants Kamal Aitmihour, Toni Ardolino, Simon Bradbury, Mark Burnel, Lynda Castangia, Chris Evans, Sylvie Gorris, Catherine Halvick, Sandrine Herve, Serge Jupin, Stephanie Vignal, Remy LeBoissetier, Mark Lewis, Oliver Martigne, Antia Marquarot, Colas Mermet, Beniot Milhorat, Sue Paton, Pascale Rodriquez, Brian Rogers, Valerie Solis
- Line Test Eric Arnaud, Tim Francis, Yves Francon, Dean Roach, Jean-Paul Rossard, Christine Sirotti, Martyn Yates
- Checking Marie-Christine Campana, Dominique Lenoble, Marie Sheard
- Supervisor Paint and Trace Martyn Yates
- Colour Models Jacqui Miller
- Painters Robin Butler, Matthew Maggs, Jacqui Miller, Andrew Putterill, Nicola Stockford, Inez Stoodley, Samantha Yates
- Compositor Robin Butler, Lee Jones, Tom Pettith
- Production Co-ordinator Maithe Laurent
- Production Assistant Carole Debaere
- Production Secretary Julie Stenner
- Production Accountancy Chris Mortimer, Jackie Price
- Production Runner Emma Phillips
- Video Post-Production Derwen
- Voice Recording Saunders & Gordon
- Track Laying and Sound Mix The Soundworks
- Music Production John McBurnie
- Doo-wop Vocals John McBurnie, Amanda Driver, Roger Planer
- Studio Manager Lynne Stockford
- Production Manager Mary Pollinger
- Unit Director Henri Heidsieck
- Story Editor Andrew Offiler
- Music Roger Planer
- Programme Associate Michael Carrington
- Executive Producer Patrick Moine
- Executive Producer Mikael Shields
- Executive Producer Steve Walsh
- Created By Robin Lyons
- Created By Andrew Offiler
- Production Company Siriol Productions
- Production Company La Fabrique
- Director Wayne Thomas
- Producer Robin Lyons
User – CBBC Master
Upload Date – 10th September 2017