This is a jewel case sized flyer that is double-sided with a matte effect advertising the SonyCard Credit Card on one side and the LoveFilm rental service overleaf. It can be assumed this is from 2008 by the list of items being promoted and the expiry date for the LoveFilm offer being 30th January 2009.
The SonyCard side advertises both Visa and MasterCard brand credit cards with the following offers:
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months (3% handling fee)
- 0% on all card purchases for 3 months
- Receive 4,000 free reward points when you first use your Sony Card (to be redeemed against two Free CDs)
- Earn 1 reward point for every £1 spent on the card
- Earn triple reward points for every product purchased from Sony with the card
- Free music, movies, games and electronics from Sony
- A 15.9% APR variable rate applies to either card
The CD’s promoted are:
- Duran Duran – Red Carpet Massacre
- Scouting for Girls – Scouting for Girls
- Britney Spears – Blackout
- The Ting Tings – We Started Nothing
The LoveFilm side advertises a subscription sign-up deal to the rental service. The deal is that the subscriber would get 8 free DVD rentals and a free copy of one of the following films on DVD or Blu-ray to keep:
I am unsure of what item this flyer was originally included with.