This is a post where I will share various bits of information regarding the Mercedes-Benz W124 (200E) – including adverts, articles, forum posts, pictures, media appearances and more.
- A dark blue Mercedes-Benz 200E is driven by one of the businessmen featured in the 1993 episode Over The Moon with the Cavalier (From A to B: Tales of Modern Motoring).
Notable Registrations (VRNs)
The following vehicle registration numbers could be considered notable for their appearances in magazines, brochures, newspapers, adverts, television programmes or films.
This is the VRN for the dark blue Mercedes-Benz 200E that appears in the 1993 episode Over The Moon with the Cavalier (From A to B: Tales of Modern Motoring). According to the DVLA the car was last on the road in July 2014, where it failed it’s last MOT test on the 12th July 2014. At the time of this test the odometer was reading at 174,786 miles. The reasons for failure include:
- Anti-lock braking system warning lamp indicates an ABS fault (3.4.1c)
- Exhaust emissions Lambda reading after 2nd fast idle outside specified limits (7.3.D.3)
- Nearside Inner Rear Brake pipe excessively corroded (3.6.B.2c)
- Offside Rear Shock absorber has a serious fluid leak (2.7.3)